The Spirit Shop

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

2012 World & Celebrity Predictions - New Year's Show

Hello Everyone & welcome to my Blog. Thank you for taking time to read my blog. I feel very honored & blessed to be able to share my gift with you all. As many of you know every New Year's Day I do a live radio broadcast where I announce my yearly predictions. This year was my forth year going into special prayer and meditations in order to connect with Spirit & ask for visions & info about the coming year. I was amazing by the amount of people who came out to listen to this years show. This year we had more listeners then I had the past two years combined. A big Thank You to all of you that listened both live and to the archive.

Tonight I had my friend, the very fabulous numerologist, Alison Baughman on my show to talk about her views on 2012. We do it every year and it is amazing how we come up with such similar predictions. Be sure to listen to that show episode also. You can download them on I-Tunes or on my radio web site. I discussed a little more about my predictions tonight as well as
LinkAlison's. So those who love to follow the predictions, you are going to want to hear both episodes. Tonight I added that I feel one major Earthquake will take place very soon, next few weeks, possible around Poland or Norway. I also mentioned a big event, most likely huge Earthquake, will take place in March, maybe the 24th. I also feel Earthquakes will be throughout the U.S. including several on the East Coast, Philadelphia, Ohio, New York, Massachusetts, Virginia and more. Be sure to listen in.

This year I did thing a little differently and put together a few video's with my 2012 world predictions and added them to my YouTube Page. I did them yesterday and posted them today. So far there are 3 video's. The first is my intro to 2012. The second video is my first 25 numbered predictions and the part 3 video is predictions 26 through 50. I do have more work to do to get the rest up on YouTube. I plan to do this tomorrow so check my YouTube page often. There are about 30 video's in all with past television footage to keep you entertained for hours on end.

I will be adding more predictions to my last video and then I will get them together for posting on this blog. Please be patient. I hope to do that next week and hope to add more to that also. Again I thank you all for your love and support over the years and I look very forward to our continuous journey together. Remember to tune into my radio show every Tuesday evening for you never know when we may be discussing predictions more.

I feel very honored that I appeared first in my local paper for my predictions. You can read that Here. Today my predictions appeared in the New York Post. I felt so honored. You can read that here. Thanks again everyone. I wish you the best for 2012 and always remember that what you put out comes back 10 times over. So if your not feeling something like love, then you need to put more love out. We should always focus on putting out love to the universe and our mother earth. Every bit helps the universe and will greatly benefit your life.
With Love, Light & Desire To Inspire
Joseph Tittel

1 comment:

Loka said...

Is everything ok with you? Blessings from Sweden :)