The Spirit Shop

Monday, September 7, 2009

James Van Praagh On My Show September 8

Just a reminder for all of my blog fans out there. Tomorrow, Tuesday September 8, Medium and author James Van Praagh will be on my radio show "Journey Into The Paranormal". The show airs each and every Tuesday evening from 8pm to 9:30pm. James Van Praagh is a psychic medium and best selling author of "Talking To Heaven" and "Unfinished Business", among many other wonderful books. James hosted his own show on CBS called "Beyond With James Van Praagh". James was the first medium to ever go main stream as someone who talks to the dead. James Van Praagh is also the creator and producer of the hit series "Ghost Whisperer".

Join us as I take you on a journey into the paranormal with special guest James Van Praagh. You may also sign up to Blog Talk Radio for free to become part of the chat that goes along with the radio show. I often take questions from the chat room. James and I will be taking your calls, so don't miss your opportunity to talk to James. Tune in Live Here. If you missed the show it will begin to play be itself on this blog up to a week after the show airs. Thank you for reading my blog and hope to see you in the chat tomorrow. It is bound to be a great show.
Blessings

No comments: