The Spirit Shop

Thursday, January 1, 2009

2009 Psychic Predictions & Happy New Year To You All

Happy New Year to you all. I just finished up my special new years 2009 prediction radio show. I thank Alison Baughman for joining me. You can visit her site at visiblebynumbers.com. My list of predictions for 2009 is huge and I read it all on today's radio show live. There are some spelling errors I have to fix and look over and then I will post them her on my blog. After receiving so many messages from you all I have decided to put them up here. I'm sure some people will claim them as theirs and do what thou will. We all know where they came from and that is all that matters. I will also be posting the archive from the radio show today on my site next week. That way you can compare note and know that they have not and will not be altered in any way. Again I thank you all for your love and support. Have a Happy, Healthy and Prosperous New Year.
Blessings
Joseph Tittel

No comments: