The Spirit Shop

Monday, April 21, 2008

My Day Off

Today I had to wake up at 8 Am which is very early for me, I usually stay up late and sleep until about 9:30 or 10. I had an appointment at the car dealership to have a check up on my car. There was no doubt in my mind that this one was going to be a little expensive. I also wanted to have the car detailed, I never had that done to one of my vehicles before and it certainly needs to be done.

Bob went along with me because I had to get a rental for a few days while my car is getting a check up and a good cleaning. After getting the rental and dropping off my car we headed home where I honestly planed on relaxing most of the day but that did not happen. You know how it is, a day off and so many things to do like laundry and so forth. I decided to go on a bit of a cleaning spree throughout the whole house. You could say I'm a little bit of a clean freak.

After dinner Bob and I went to visit our friend Jamie in Philadelphia for a little while. That is pretty much my whole day off and now it is almost 9 o'clock and I'm just now able to relax. Today there was a very nice article in the Wilkes -Barre Times Leader about our event yesterday. We received several emails from people who attended the event thanking Bob and I. One young lady wrote about how the event really helped bring closure and healing to her and her mothers life after receiving a connection from her brother.

Once again I thank everyone who attended the event for allowing me to share this special gift with you. Don't forget about tomorrows radio show at 4 PM. For those outside of Buck's, Mercer and Burlington Counties you can listen on line and call in with your questions, 215-949-3232. Thank you for taking the time to read my blog.
Love & Light
Joseph

No comments: