The Spirit Shop

Sunday, December 30, 2007

Happy New Year

I hope everyone has enjoyed their holiday so far. We didn't have much time to prepare for the holidays beings I have been so busy. So I had to jam in all my shopping, wrapping, decorating and baking into a few short days. Bob and I enjoyed our holiday by hosting a family get together on Christmas Eve. My father and brother drove up from Florida to enjoy the holiday's here. Christmas day we spent enjoying dinner and opening presents at Bob's sisters. It was all together a very nice holiday.

With New Years approaching in just a few days I want to thank all of my clients and supporters. I have received hundreds of emails of support and kind words from so many of you. Thank you for allowing me to share my gift with you, for without you all I would be lost. A special thanks to Bob, his family, my family and all our friends for being a part of my life and supporting me in the work that I do.

Earlier this month we found out that our eight year old dog Newbie has Lyme's Disease. Newbie had Lyme's when he was about two years old. We almost lost him. The disease went into all his joints preventing him from being able to walk. It was horrible. We were sitting in our living room with a friend when I spotted something on Newbie. I investigated and found a large red bulls eye rash beneath all his black fur. No one could believe that I saw that spot on him. I knew right away that he was bit by a deer tick and most likely had Lyme's disease.

The next day I made an appointment for Newbie to go to the vet. He was tested positive for the disease. Fortunately I spotted the bite and got him to the vet right away. Newbie was not having and still has no symptoms that I can see, which is great. He will continue to take an antibiotic twice a day for three months. Hopefully this long treatment will work as it did the first time he had Lyme's. The first time he had it I lived in a wooded area of New Jersey where Lyme's is common. I never would have thought Lyme's disease would be found here in Levittown. When I was growing up there were never any deer around here.

Tonight I did some preparation for the New Years day radio show. I did some prayer and meditation this evening trying to focus on future events. This is something I never attempted and was amazed with the amount of information I came up with. I will read the predictions on air new years day from 3 to 5 PM, be sure to tune in. I have about three pages of predictions to go through. We will also be giving away books, Cd's and tickets to events. It should make for a very interesting radio show.

Finally I have had off for more then one day after several months of being overwhelmed. I will be off the next few days and then a few days after new years. The office here will be closed until January 2. Once I get back to work I will be setting focus on 5 missing children cases that I have been asked to work on. We have many events planned for 2008 and have many more in the works. Recently I did a reading for James Van Praagh and I'm now listed on his web site, thanks James. I hope to be working more with James in 2008. I may also be doing a future chat on his web site.

I wish you all a very happy, healthy and prosperous new year. May god bless you all may you conquer all of your goal in 2008. Remember to do something nice for someone else.
Blessings
Joseph

No comments: