The Spirit Shop

Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Home Sweet Home

I arrived home the other day after an exhausting week in LA. My time is limited here at home, I will be leaving again in a few days. Unfortunately I will have to cancel all appointments from now through September 7. We will not be scheduling any new appointments until after the 7 Th. Please note that new appointments will be charged the new rates listed on the site.

We have been working hard here on getting out my new book and planning the up-coming Breast Cancer Event. I'm happy to announce that Doctor Susan Apollon author of Touched By The Extraordinary will be one of our guest speakers at the event. There will also be a Breast Cancer survivor speaking about her experience. We are also waiting to hear from Doctor Beth Dupree about speaking at the event.

My new book Messages From The Other Side was released and will be available for shipping some time next week. We will be calling all appointments to cancel or reschedule over the next few days. Once again I apologize for the inconvenience. I do have other obligations that I will have to meet first.

The Buck's County Courier Times has delayed to publishing of the article I mentioned earlier in the blog. Everything happens for a reason and I'm sure the good lord has something in store. The article is still going to be published some time in the near future. It may even end up in this weekends paper. Keep your eyes out for that one. Once again I thank everyone for their prayers and support. Please keep up the good work because I sure will need it over the next few weeks. God Bless You All.

No comments: